Isi Dawndancer!!!

     Hello everyone, today is a very special day, because my gorgeous girl finally arrived in the mail:


Here she is, standing in all her beauty and grace next to my books. I have chosen this background because it was increasingly harder to photograph the dolls on my vanity without including myself in it. But this background is pretty unassuming and perfect for Isi's beauty to shine.

This doll was PRICEY. Trust me when I say that!! It was funded by my mom. I hope I can pay her back someday.

It is also a very rare doll, but I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her, and I needed to have it. She is everything to me. She is a masterpiece. I don't know what it is: the gorgeous color scheme, the fashion, the makeup, I'm not sure. But this doll is perfect to me and there are no words to describe how happy I am that she is finally part of my collection.

I know little to nothing about this character, but from her wiki page, I found this out: Isi is a peaceful girl who simply adores dancing, so much she might break out into a dance sequence any moment. An animal-loving and flirty girl, she is playful yet wise when needed and gives big importance to her herd and rituals. She is very willing to share parts of her culture with other students through teaching them dance, demonstrating enthusiasm for doing so.

Without further ado, let me present this doll through the lens of my observations:


Her face is beautiful, with very few flaws, it does seem like she is a bit dirty, which is kind of suspicious, because her hair being in near perfect condition tells me this doll probably hasn't been unboxed or at least touched/played with that many times. The whole deer thing works perfectly for her without being uncanny, on the contrary, it is quite tasteful. I especially love the outfit: She is wearing a black halter top jump suit with a red off-the-shoulders blouse. Talk about fashion icon? This combination is absolutely gorgeous.


Her hair is down to the back of her knees and is this beautiful shade of turquoise that harmonizes perfectly with the rest of her color palette. I think this is the most gorgeous color palette I've ever seen on a doll, and these aren't even colors I especially love.

I'm not sure, but I think she has the longest hair out of all the dolls in her generation (G1). But I am not sure. Still, I love this hair length so much!!!

Cute detail: her feet are hooves. And gorgeous boots, by the way.


Here you can see what I mean about the jumpsuit, and also, have a closer look at her bracelets.



Here is this beautiful girl standing in all her might once more.
I have nothing else to say other than how much I love this doll and everything about it and how grateful I am to my mom that she paid for it, knowing how much it means to me and my collection. I only hope I can repay her someday, but I am starting to reconsider selling my old dolls, because they are quite beautiful and rare.


Here is a concept board and what seems to be concept art for Isi. Even the concept art is beautiful. The seller didn't send me the purse as well (maybe they didn't have it anymore), but I am not mad about it, since I have an otherwise near-perfect condition Isi now.

Near-perfect condition dolls are very hard to find nowadays. I hope that my collection will continue to grow and that one day I will have the skills I need to restore older dolls myself.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

Game review - Yakuza 3

Perfume review: Cloud Pink by Ariana Grande

Lazy morning